Old 11-15-2013, 12:26 AM
kiffie2413

Just got caught up on this thread, sure hope and am praying you get good news Brat! Too funny about Red Hat gal being kin to Jaba! ..and yes, what a small world! One of my best quilty sisters is really involved in one of our local Red Hat Societies, she probably has several hats. I can't recall their name for their group. She told me if I was to come to a meeting with her I should wear a pink hat..as I will be a lady in waiting.. Finally! Something I am too young for!! Lol.. 50 is not far off for me, so I think I will just wait it out..and then don my red hat! I have seen pics of some of their shindigs, and boy are there some amazing hats being worn! Looks and sounds like a lot of fun..and something I never would've thought I would do..just goes to show, never say never!

Jaba, agree with Brat, think you need to reconsider running that shop vac! Have to give yourself a break, and try and let your back heal...sorry for mini "nag". Looking forward to seeing pics of finished fireplace and mantel! Dh and ds built the one in our back den, it's massive as well, and I love it! All it needs now is a mantel..I want dh to make me one from a large old log, cut in half, or something similar..he is on the hunt for one.

Lynnie25, sounds like the fabrics are "agreeing" with you...

Can't wait to see all the pics of the dqs come in!
K

Last edited by kiffie2413; 11-15-2013 at 12:36 AM.