View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 05:35 PM
kiffie2413

Agree, Lynnie! I can dance...now not Dancing with the Stars quality, tho...sadly, my dh couldn't dance if his life depended on it! Waaay back in the Stone Age, we went a few times to hear my brother's band play. They played mostly country (yuk, I know, I know..I am a Texas gal who doesn't care much for country music..GASP!) Anyways, dh and I were attempting to 2 step, and we literally were counting the steps off..not kidding here...it was too funny! Then when we left, we turned pick-up radio to rock and roll so fast, I am laughing just recalling those times! I think dh will be the old coot in the nursing home walking (shuffling) about wearing his AC/DC T-shirt..AND for him, that IS a "dressy shirt", thank you very much! lol..That's where I kindly step in and "suggest" "maybe this other shirt will look better for this occasion, dear". Luckily he has never worn his hair "rock and roll long" (though he grows it much better on the back of his head than the front ). Isn't this board a fun pick-me-up? I love "cutting up" with you all!
Kif