Old 11-27-2013, 06:46 AM
Neesie

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 View Post
Good Morning Santas! Whew! Busy day yesterday! Got the house all spruced up for Thanksgiving & got some of the early stuff out of the way. Baked 4 dozen Chocolate chip cookies & the pumpkin pie. Got the eggs hard boiled too. DH would have been home yesterday, but his rig broke down in Monroe, LA. Blew a fuel sensor & had to be towed to a dealer there for repair. They say it'll be 10 days before it's ready. Company bought him a bus ticket home, so he's on the Greyhound as I type getting back here for the holiday. He should be here at home around noon today. Then when the truck is done he'll have to take the bus back to get it. Great! I get to have him around for a week! I wonder what that'll do for Christmas time off though with all this down time. I hope he can come home for Christmas. That's the only holiday we've ever cared about being home for. When I was driving too we planned to be in Florida for Thanksgiving & we'd go to Disneyworld for the day & let Mickey & Minnie do the cooking & clean up. We always had a lot of fun that day! Parks weren't too crowded either.

Hint of the day: When I was driving my big rig, I've driven within 2 miles of your house!
I'm 99% sure this isn't me. . . unless you were delivering to a cotton or corn field.