View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 04:31 AM
charsuewilson

<quilt themed note cards<quilt themed="" note="" cards="">>
Maggiemae mentioned these. I've made my own notecards. In your word processor, create a table (2x2) and make the lines invisible, and reduce the margin to 1/2", and make the 4 squares equal size, filling the page. Take a photo (I've used sunset photos at my grandparents house, but photos or drawings of quilts would work equally well). If the photo is portrait orientation, place it in the lower right corner of the page and make it fill the square of the table. Print out a sample. Fold the paper in quarters and you have a notecard. Buy envelopes in quantity at your local office supply store.

If the photo is landscape orientation, place it sideways in the upper right corner of the page, so that the bottom of the photo is at the right.

Figure out how many notecards fit in your budget and make them.

The directions written out make it sound harder than it is. If you want writing in the cards (probably don't for this purpose,but you could write your own birth announcements, make your own birthday cards, ...) either the writing or the photo has to be upside down in opposite corners of the page.</quilt>