Old 11-28-2013, 11:24 PM
Annaquilts
Power Poster

Buslady I see mine, gnome in the forest, I was just showing off the doll quilts I received in previous swaps today to a fellow quilter, who came over for Thanksgiving. I love the ones I received. From you I have the doll quilt in your avatar with the red cardinal. I love it! Hopefully next year I can join in again. I have just too many UFOs sitting around right now.

Originally Posted by buslady View Post
I'm in. I would not be in good humor if I had to miss another. LOL I did do some catching up, though. And that feels great. Finished up a quilt I started nearly 3 years ago. In time for the quilt show. Saw 6 or 7 quilts from last years group quilting. Last night I worked on finishing that one up. The top will be finished tonight, I hope. I have several tops ready to quilt, I hope to get working on them next. So many ideas, so many projects in the wings, so little time. This group is such fun. I put together a bunch of my swap quilts for the show. I am attaching a picture. Is your's in there? Missing Bertie and Brats cause they are hanging on the wall at the office and I forgot to grab them. Enjoy