Old 12-08-2013, 02:22 PM
starshine

First Thank You secret santa m-fay!! What an awesome package! My computer froze up when I tried to upload pics so I will post first and try to load pic soon.
Marion sent me an amazing perfect package, 4 fqs of Bush Babies themed from stories by May Gibbs-Marion I will probably use some fabric in something for my granddaughter-both her parents are librarians. And she sent me an Ellery Queen novel The Scarlet Letters, yes it is the Ellery Queen and his books have been out of print for many years here. Her card is a beautiful Australian scene taken by her daughter who sells them online with red bubble. She had an hand embroidered pattern envelope that also had a crocheted Crinolin Lady on it-inside pattern for said lady, socks, mini wall hanging project (with the fabric and embellishments included), 2 skeins of yarn, Angel statue, 2 angel ornaments, 2 hat pins-yes Marion these are the same as "lapel pins", several sovenir spoons and a fork(I haven't ever seen a sovenir fork), a garlic peeling tube, a set of wine glass charm rings, several notions-curved safety pins, glass head pins, quilting pins with bows, flowers, and button heads; a card of angel and cross charms, a seem ripper, a frixion pen, a bag filled with assorted buttons, mini clothes pins, and some wooden spools, and a box of color catchers. And last but not least a wonderful long letter. If I have forgotten anything I will add it if/when I get the photos to load.
Thank you m-fay for my wonderful secret santa present!