Old 12-08-2013, 02:40 PM
RedGarnet222
Power Poster

It has taken me a while because my sister in law called in the middle of opening my box of wonderful goodies. But, Here is the list of goodies I got from Nelco.

Thank you Nelco for everything. I don't know how you did it but you got me everything I loved and wanted. The box has a java gems table runner kit, Dresden flower patch pattern with the charms to make it, the Chili Queen novel with a darling handmade beed bookmark, a cute little metal box called studio stash with 1 1/2" fabric charms inside, a handmade bead stiletto for sewing, a calendar/daily planner with it's own pen, a magnetic pin picker upper, a bunny quilt pattern, a luggage tag kit, flower appliqué kit, tape measure, needle pullers, seam ripper, multi colored mettle thread, beige quilting thread, post it notes, more charm fabric squares, a little fancy red rose bag, fat eight and fat quarter novelty fabrics, lots of chocolate individual candies and tons of jingle bells and a noise maker that drove me crazy wondering what in the World???

I loved opening the treasure trove of goodies! Thanks so very much! Merry Christmas my SS Nelco!
Attached Thumbnails 003.jpg   005.jpg   006.jpg   008.jpg   012.jpg