Old 12-08-2013, 04:21 PM
Dedemac

Originally Posted by mdall View Post
Here are the pics of all the wonderful items I got from Dedemac. Please have some patience as there are alot of pics to go with it. She sent tons of stuff and all of it is so great. Dedemac I will most likely be getting started on those books tonight and may be able to finish most of them if this storm continues as they predict. Calling for an inch of ice on top of the 8 inches of snow we have so far. Looks like lights out for us here, good thing we have a generator. Anyway here are the goodies, I can't wait to start reading.

I think I got pics of it all. So much of it that I lost track. LOL As you can see Dedemac really set me up good. I would list it all but then we will be here for a while. Dedemac the machine cover does fit, thank you so much. I imagine that both the boys and I will be using it but of course me mostly since its on my main machine. I will share with them though. Thanks so much again. Now off to fix some dinner, plan our day to use all those seasonings for the game we get and then I do believe I am going to start on the Quilters Apprentice Book I got. Thanks again.
Glad you liked everything, I did stay under the $ limit, I am a scrounger when it comes to these types of gifts. I had fun stalking you and knowing I was sending to you when I got the ornaments from you in the other swap. Stay safe and warm in the storm.