View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 10:08 PM
Girlfriend

Originally Posted by Jan in VA View Post
Thank you, GrannieAnnie, I was being humorous. I didn't mean to yank Jingle's chain, I'm sorry.

Have you noticed how many of us are self-confessed nuts??!! Isn't it nice to know how many quilter's have quirks like we do, are funny and self effacing and accepting, and, yes, even encouraging - whether it's debatable if they should be or not!! How lovely to be among like minded people.

I didn't answer the question the first time because I didn't think it really mattered. But now I'm feeling left out of the stream of the long listers....can't compete, certainly not envying, nor am I hungering - though I might go get some chocolate like Patrice as soon as I finish this post - and I doubt it'll be bragging, but I've got:

a vintage Bernina 810 - my occasional machine
a vintage Bernina 830 - my occasional machine
a 1990s Bernina 1031 - my daily machine
a White serger ...bought in early 1990 as the most expensive paper weight I've ever owned and never use
a wooden-dome-topped hand crank Singer that is in the attic and whose case is locked with no key!

Jan in VA
Now you've got me wondering.....he who has the most machines is the biggest nut?? I counted one gal had 20 machines....
Now that's something to be proud of!