Old 12-23-2013, 02:58 AM
Knitette

Default Christmas came early to my house!

Here is my fantastic package from sewdamncute. I am overwhelmed, yet again, by Darlene's generosity - more than I could possibly deserve!! It was like the Twelve days of Christmas - only more!

As you can see from the pictures, I got not one, but THREE cones of Superior thread, black Aurifil thread (most wanted), TWO jelly rolls of 'Laundry Basket' batiks - which are simply delicious - a set of Hanky Panky FQs, THREE pairs of Christmas socks, my all-time favourite ripper (Darlene is surely a mind-reader) and the most beautiful ornaments she got in Lancaster.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]452949[/ATTACH]

Special mention must go to the adorable key ring hand sanitiser she made, along with the most wonderful pin cushion, pictured here with the fantastic patterns I got.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]452950[/ATTACH]

Thank you Darlene, for making my Christmas so special!

Off topic: I mentioned to Lori that was a little worried about my parcel (posted on 5th) as usually it takes longer to come here from y'all than it does to send to you - not the case at the moment! She said that there is quite a backlog, so here's hoping! If it hasn't arrived by Christmas, I'll contact my SP. Fingers crossed!
Attached Thumbnails img_1059.jpg   img_1060.jpg