View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 10:11 AM
CarolynMT

Default My Wish for You...all of you!

I personally do not see why I have to wait for a genie to make wishes So I am not. I am going to throw my wishes out there. And I am going to make my resolution this year to ensure that these wishes continue through the year!

So here are my wishes, they are for everyone here....

1. I wish for everyone to find peace and joy in their endeavors, that everyone takes the time to see and enjoy every part of their journey through this life.

2. I wish for everyone to be able to practice their craft of quilting with love and happiness.

3. I wish for everyone to learn that their work is valuable, no matter how imperfect our work looks to ourselves, I want us to put that aside and value our work!

4. I wish for everyone to step outside their comfort zone, to branch out, try something new, do a new pattern, use a new color, try a different fabric Explore our varied world!

5. I wish for everyone to learn the art of constructive criticisms, and how they help all of us grow. To learn how to give it and most especially how to receive it. This is where we learn to get better with our skills!

6. Lastly, I wish for everyone to grow, learn, live and love in all things Challenge yourselves to be better, get better and believe you deserve the best!

Happy New Year to all my fellow quilters, may this year be filled with bright spots, glitter, love, support, laughter and most of all FABRIC!!

Please feel free to add your wishes