View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 11:23 PM
Elisabrat

Well just a few short hours away! I woke up to watch the ball drop only to find they had cut the NY time square off the midnight mayheim to put in BILLINGS MONTANA's ball drop. It is a first for them this year but trust me in this.. it was fairly anti climatic. I HAVE BEEN ROBBED! lol

I have two centers for you that can be made 12.5 or 24.5 inches your call.. and you of course can use whatever you chose. These round robins are all about creativity. I know we will have fun. Jaba and I will be posting 8 am MTN time so we can get our pictures together and post together. No mixing things up here!

Frenchfryqueen she can easily use that center and also use some of those rounds for another projects. The are done well and are creativity shows for sure. Color is what it is and we all love something else. HERE we get to pick our own fabrics and our own rounds and well .. no one to blame but ourselves I think after that I strongly suggest you make 3 or 4 blocks of one round that you think you will like. Then place them around the edges of your quilt.. does it work? what you love and think is grand upfront might not be the case when stitched in place.. so rather than doing 20 plus blocks and finding out you don't like the way it looks or the color.. well you will find your much happier if you have only done a few. (ask me how I know.. just finished 16 and think I might want to change them in another round robin.. ugh..)... well best get some sleep. Happy New Years everyone! see you in the morning!