Old 01-01-2014, 12:34 PM
rbwiese

Now that Christmas is over I have some time to get on the computer. Thank you to all of those who said "Hello" to me. It was a nice pick-me-up to read all of the messages. I have a several patterns picked out - waiting to see what my partner likes and doesn't - then to find some cute fabric.

I was in a table runner mood for Christmas presents - but had unexpected eye surgery in late Oct - so that killed any plans for a sewn Christmas. Did manage to finish a knitted shrug for my little granddaughter and still have the fabric for the little dress to wear under it. So time to get my machine out.

Santa brought me an early Christmas present - my oldest son who is living in Bogota Colombia walked in the door a little before midnight on Fri before Christmas - was a really nice surprise. He left here last Oct on his motorcycle on an extended (read several years) trip south! So have been spending free time with him.

Looking forward to the pairing up of partners and getting to the decision making time. I am pretty easy to please for my partner. I never met a fabric I didn't love - from Civil war and 30's repros, to the more modern fabrics. Only thing is - I am very allergic to cats and cigarette smoke.

Nice to meet everyone - from a really nice day here in SE TN - Chattanooga area.