Old 01-06-2014, 09:15 PM
danece

OK, I'm in, just closed my Salon and am working part time for another Salon about 15 minutes further from home, but, I am only working 3/4 days a week, as clients need me, instead of 5/6, so I thought I would pull out a top I started about 6 years ago, and could not figure out why I had stopped, so after looking at the blocks that were finished and comparing them to another pile of finished blocks, I realized that I stopped working on it because I had sewn a strip on about 30 blocks on the wrong side, so, on New Years Eve, I started, when I looked up it was 2:30 am and I had all the blocks taken apart that need that dang strip removed, so I figures I could sew them back on on New Years Day, and guess what, NO THREAD, so, then I got the FLU and have been down ever since, but I will finish this top before the end of the month, then I will find another UFO and work on it for next month and I will send that first top off to be quilted. Thank you, I need to be motivated to get these things done, please keep up the good work