Old 01-12-2014, 05:22 PM
charlotte37830

Yes your set of 20 does not have to be the same, each set has to have different fabrics than the others. So for one set you can put 10 of one fabric, 7 of another and 3 of another, but those three fabrics can't be used in any of the other sets. Does that make since? I hope I'm not making things harder than they need to be. And no you're not asking too many questions. Ask anything that you need to know or that isn't clear.

Birthdays are fun when shared with others. My son and I celebrated our birthdays (his was Friday and mine was Saturday) together with DH, our son's girlfriend, our daughter and her boyfriend at a Japanese Steakhouse (my favorite, but our son's choice) on Friday and then we all played Mexican Train on Saturday and had snacks. It was so much fun.

Originally Posted by rbwiese View Post
Before I mail these off - I want to make sure I understand one thing. My group of 20 may contain like 10 of one fabric and 10 of another? or 7 of 3? etc?
If this is ok, they will be in tomorrow's mail - might anyway, if I have to cut some more.

Thanks - hope I am not asking too many questions - but want to make sure before I send something that isn't what is wanted.

I have had my kids here again this weekend - had breakfast at Cracker Barrel this am with all and families - was a nice birthday breakfast. Mine is Wed and my daughter's is the 21st. And our son who is living in Bogota CO right now is here and his is in Mar - so we just had birthday's to last us a while. And best part of breakfast - I didn'thave to cook or clean up!

Rena