View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 05:13 AM
Elisabrat

pbadder love it! I can not post pictures here I have to go to facebook post them there, copy it, then can put it in as an url here and it works. what a royal pain. You could send them to another member here to post there appear to be many who can post pictures the good old fashioned way. Once I went to windows 8 I was out of luck not able to post without all the hastle of facebook first. At least I can go facebook however otherwise I would be stuck too. I can put in albums also btw. what is with that???

ok curiosity is making me ask it appears many are going ahead and doing different blocks or doing several rounds of borders all ready. As we go farther along it takes longer to do a border trust me. question is are you wanting us to post rounds for you to optionally use in the future or is it everyone just mans their own ship so to speak? Just don't want to offer something if its not wanted/needed. Not sure about Jans feelings just came to me this morning so I hope she knows I speak for myself. We both missed each other by phone yesterday so no time to catch up on this. I am almost ready to plan the next round. I like doing a bit, putting it down and working on something else a bit, then coming back to this. I know this might drive someone else nuts but variety always works wonders for me.

As to having all those tops together P I think OMG your together. I have visions of mine becoming beautiful tops all those blocks in piles in the bin.. ufo's. So far.. they are looking lovely together. I would think they might even look prettier if sewn together too My visit is going grand with the kids, they are so cute and silly together. Ah to be so young again.. no thanks! lol