Old 01-16-2014, 04:35 PM
pennylynne

I have three walls with built in cabinets up to counter height. Then above the cabinets on one wall is shelving with plastic bins of projects in process or waiting their turn to be in process. The second wall has cube shelving up to the ceiling for my quilting fabrics that aren't hidden in the cabinets. Sorta looks like a dry goods store! The third wall has my cutting boards set up on the cabinets as well as a few baskets for holding fun decorations. Above those cabinets on the wall is multiple wallhanging size quilts, quilt signs, and decorative shelving with old sewing machines and fun decorative pin cushions and button decorations. But my favorite decorating in that room is my fourth wall. It has two glass doors in the middle with my design wall on one side of doors and a bookshelf for quilting books on the other. However, above on this wall I have hung clothesline with the old fashioned pot holders. You know those crocheted ones everybody's mothers or grandmothers made to look like dresses or bloomers. I also found a small wash tub and put that up next to clothesline. Everybody comments on what a perfect idea that is for using them. And it fits right in with the quilting stuff. I love my studio!!!