View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 04:24 AM
Elisabrat

yes it is, phew another one bites the dust! and another one falls and another one... oh darn that is happening for all the others.. me its still a .. pile. I did however do something oh so productive last night! I went to bed, couldn't sleep so I got up and started organizing my two fabric shelves by color. OMG I have so many blues! and pinks! and three yellows lol (not a color that says buy me?) and I think I can finish at least a couple quilts with the creams I have and yippee! now to finish that last shelf.. I was inspired by Jaba's quilt room. Its like a store! all her bolts of fabric color coordinated, her yardage folded neatly on cardboard holders standing up like books .. oh yeah I wanted that. Her hubby built me my two shelf bookcase so I could do that and she even gave me the cardboard. MONTHS ago. now I am finally going to do myself proud. TADA and not a piece of fabric was purchased in the making of this piece of art. I don't know about you but I am a grab it when testing fabrics then stuff it back.. yup, fling it back to the shelf and after I get going on a new project the neatly organized fabric becomes a hodge podge. This year, I will not allow this to happen. (cross your fingers with me please).