Old 01-25-2014, 09:38 AM
zzmom

Originally Posted by dabbler312 View Post
Love batiks as well - Mr. Beasley is anything but sweet - he's a great big goof like me; he enjoys his life of leisure most days - however, last week one day I came home late from work and he got into stuff and had it all laying in a circle on the living room floor - he's soon going to be six years old - he hasn't done anything naught like that since he was a puppy. One day in the far off distant future I plan on having a Doodle Dog - not sure if I want a goldendoodle or a labradoodle - I personally prefer big dogs over yippy ankle biters. Doodle dogs are suppose to be nonshedding - is that correct?

I would classify the doodle line as "low shedders" as everything that has hair does shed to some degree. We had Labradors for years who are known to be heavy shedders and in comparison our Doodle sheds much less (or it is less noticeable). The longer we let his hair grow out the more you notice shedding around the house. If we keep it short, less noticeable. He is goofy and funny and a fun dog to have. He is in my avatar. He turns 10 this May.