View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 08:20 AM
Janice McC

Default Reminder: "in my hands" deadline is march 3, 2014

Good morning F&F Group!

Just a gentle reminder that you all should be working on your blocks with an eye to the "in my hands" deadline of March 3, 2014. I've already gotten a number of packages and although I haven't opened them yet, I've sent emails to those from whom I've rec'd blocks. I'll probably begin sorting through them tomorrow and checking postage and the block count.

In the meantime, to everyone still working on their blocks, take your time, please enjoy the process and let me know when you ship so I can keep an eye out for the packages. (It's always better to let me know they're coming as I've actually not been notified by some and have had packages sit in the mailbox for over 24 hours as I was stuck away from the house and didn't expect any or I'd have made arrangements for pick-up.)

One last thing. I've been looking through your pix for the last hour and I'm so pleased with all of the blocks. They really are lovely! You've all done yourselves proud. Thank you for making this a happy experience for me.

Fondly, Janice McC