View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 07:12 AM
Elisabrat

I bought two yards of fabric. Yup. hanging head down.. BUT (always a but in there) it is for a medallion quilt in progress in memory of my mom. It is all her favorite flowers. So for this I do not feel bad at all. I need about 2 yrds of white on white fabric. anyone have a huge amount they would like to sell a bit? otherwise looking for the best lqs quality fabric at the lowest price.. its white on white shouldn't be THAT hard to find it. Here the white on whites are all 10.95 to 12.95 a yard. too steep for me. its for my quilt for quilters work that is Christmas and she wants a white feel to it.. so that means not using my greens or reds sitting lovely on my shelf. argh!

Emma you crack me up
Sandy its ok for a special kitty quilt to buy fabric for it. feathered cats are not. unless you use it to have a bit coming out of his mouth
Colorado quilter: love your resolutions. I go to our bargain box here for clothing. Its in my range under 3.00 and buy about 3 pieces a year period. They put all the winter coats in a free box outside. Got a great one, granted its purple but it keeps me warm. Shoes are every two years a pair from payless shoes. They cost me 25.00 but they are the only pair I wear. I salute you to keeping to your resolution. Now to try it with fabric.. a MUCH bigger challenge isn't it?