View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 11:34 AM
Janice McC

Default Your gallery is live!

OK, I got the gallery for this group up and running MUCH faster. Please check here for the pix: http://boomerangswaps.weebly.com/slo...ed-blocks.html

If you find I've credited your block to someone else, please email me at [email protected]. If I've missed a pic you posted on this board and you want it added to the gallery, email me the missing pic in small format. No 2 MB pix folks! I finally had an "ah ha" moment when it came to reducing the size which sped the whole process up immeasurably, but I am about to be swamped again with the family stuff so there won't be any free time to play with pix for a while so send them to me in small files. One person asked if I would go into swappers profiles and pull pix from their albums. I don't want to do that. It feels too much like invasion of privacy, odd as that might sound to you on a board as public as this. If anyone with an album here wants me to add them to the weebly gallery I've got going now, just email me with your small file pix. I'll be happy to as soon as I have a few moments.

Enjoy your gallery - it's yours you know! Your work is wonderful and it make me so happy to see what everyone is making for each other. Keep posting pix and I'll add them in as I find them!

Remember to look for any mistakes and let me know. Have a great day ladies.