Old 02-07-2014, 10:55 AM
nancia

Man, for some reason i was not notified when Judy posted! I have been waiting all morning for the Cloo. I stepped off the train for a Nathan's foot long, and almost missed the train. Glad i got back on in time! It always takes me extra long fixing my hotdog just right with mustard, catsup and sweet relish, yummmmmy ! Hope i don't drip any onto the scraps! I am soon to be a cuttin' fool! Woo woo, Cloo, cloo! Now I'm thinking i need to make this in greens for my ddil who's birthday is march 15th. She loves table toppers ! And she actually has a table! My only table is my cutting table, yup, totally devoted to quilting here! My living room is wall to wall quilt stuff. So our living space is basically the family room. Works well for the two of us. Dh is happy to have me happy and gave up the house without a whimper! Such a good guy! If you'd like to see the glamorous gift he gave me during the last power outage look at the thread "no snow, nor sleet ". Ah living the high life and train cruising, too! Lol