Old 02-09-2014, 05:16 AM
Elisabrat

Well I will jump in. If you could see the size of the scrap stacks I have you might fall over. I stack them by color and well they are about 2 feet high each stack. I just cut the 52 pieces.. omg it didn't even drop a stack by one inch! ahhh! I will be making lots and lots of scrappy if this is how slow the disappear. Emma, I think for every scrap I cut I made five more.. I do donate however the pieces say under 5" I cant work with that many scraps I would go nuts! I make a ton every single week. sigh.. its non ending isn't it? one never really gets rid of their scraps. our box is magically full all the time!

I went with fall black with fall leaves, browns with leaves, pumpkins and light rusts and golds with tiny tiny patterns. I now have yet to figure out what the side strip should be. I don't particularly want to go black.. maybe the darker leaf? will post pictures later on I am getting tired. Woke up at 3 thinking I might as well get this going and well there I was cutting in the dark rectangle after rectangle am I the only one who does this?