Old 02-11-2014, 02:06 PM
skeetersmom

Default Decided on the Crescendo

Originally Posted by trennag View Post
from what I understand and what my dealer has told me they are essentially the same machine but the aria doesn't have the laser guide or the sensor pen. The lighting on the crescendo is outstanding!!! There may be a difference in the amount of stitches but I'm not sure and the compare feature on the baby lock website is not working for the aria. I seriously looked at both machines and in my area the price difference to me was worth going for the crescendo and knowing I would be happy with the extra features.
Thank you so much for all your input! The Crescendo will definitely be my new baby! (babylock, that is). I am not all that much into the embroidery, either, but deciding whether to trade in my old ellageo or not. Do y'all think there is enough of a discount when doing a trade in? My ellageo is the old antiquat4ed esg3 bought in 2002.................

Also, I'm wondering how long the Crescendo has been on the market? I am a bit afraid to buy it today, then tomorrow there is a bigger n better Crescendo that does "so much more".........etc......etc.