Old 02-11-2014, 03:39 PM
SingerSewer

Originally Posted by skeetersmom View Post
Thank you so much for all your input! The Crescendo will definitely be my new baby! (babylock, that is). I am not all that much into the embroidery, either, but deciding whether to trade in my old ellageo or not. Do y'all think there is enough of a discount when doing a trade in? My ellageo is the old antiquat4ed esg3 bought in 2002.................

Also, I'm wondering how long the Crescendo has been on the market? I am a bit afraid to buy it today, then tomorrow there is a bigger n better Crescendo that does "so much more".........etc......etc.
I believe the Crescendo, Unity and Spirit came out in the fall of 2012. A few years ago I purchased the Ellageo BLL and in about a year they came out with the Ellageo Plus. For around a $150 I was able to upgrade my machine to the same features as the plus and the upgrade included the quilting feet, etc included with the Plus. I was very happy.

I don't know about a decision to trade in your Ellageo. That is one of those really personal choices. It would still make some awesome labels for your quilts.