Thread: Singer 7469Q
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 04:51 PM
prairiegirl

Hello. I've been a lurker for quite awhile. I hope to change that soon as I'm determined to find more time for quilting and sewing.

I've had Kenmore sewing machines for many, many years. I've been happy with them all. My current machine is about 20 years old and still sewing. But, I've had a hankering to upgrade to a machine tailored to a bit of quilting and a few more decorative stitches. My very sweet husband got me a new Kenmore sewing machine and gave it to me as an early Christmas present. Sadly, we returned it yesterday. I loved all the stitches, the needle up/down, and a few other features. There were just a few things I couldn't get used to and I couldn't imagine sewing on it for long.

So, on to my question about the Singer. I saw this model in the current Joann Fabric flyer. I would appreciate anything you can tell me about this machine.

Sorry, seems I'm rambling. And, yes, I know there are great machines out there, and although they are worth the cost, purchasing one would not be in our budget right now.

Thanks so much.

Christine