View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 05:24 AM
coopah

Well, I have to say that I'm totally off the wagon after the weekend and yesterday really did me in! So probably more than a wet noodle needs to be used here. I can't use the idea that I had my hm-hms flattened into pancakes (just love that...gonna remember it!), but I did spend most of Saturday freezing my ears off. So, you know, the quilt shop nearby was warm...and I did try to resist, but hubby owed me a Christmas present (hey, I know Christmas is over, but collecting on debts is good) that he returned. So HE bought fabric with birds, a plain fabric to match, and two 1/2 yards of kitty fabric. Since HE paid, it's okay right? And we won't talk about yesterday, except to say I visited a friend and hoped to get to the quilt shop on the way home after it closed...but no! There were customers still in there, they hadn't locked the door, and they welcomed me...so how could I not buy something? And that is the rest of the story. Now I will stay home and sew. This is way more difficult than I thought!!!