View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 10:16 AM
Tartan
Power Poster

[QUOTE=Stitchnripper;6586569]Tartan since I just got an iPad, can you please tell me how to do this? thanks.[/QUOTE. There is a sticky with iPad instructions but I will tell you how I do it. The first step is to take the picture with your iPad in the horizontal position for it to appear in the correct position on QB. The picture will go over to your camera roll. Go to the quiltingboard site. Click on Picture section, then click on new thread. When the new thread opens up, type in your title. Go down to the reply box and type your message if you have one. Above the quick reply box, you should have icons. Click on the little tree that is third from the left. It will open a little prompt box. Click on the spot were it says to use a picture, when your camera roll comes up, click on the picture you want and then click upload. Close the box by clicking the little X. Do Not preview, just click submit and it should appear.
If you do not have the icons above the quick reply box, you need to go into settings and click on the WYSIWYG setting adjustment.