Old 02-23-2014, 03:48 PM
Cre8tvlwyr

Fromzstore,
Your quilt is awesome!!!! you're done! wow - did you start with us January 2012?? or had you started a little earlier -I remember you used to post quite a bit when this thread first began. As soon as I finish all of my center blocks, I'm going to get my quilty friends together to "re-arrange" them a little. I didn't stick to the 'round the world' Jane and there are a few blocks I made that need to move from where they are. Then I think I will do a modified quilt as you go?? quilt as you are in sections on my domestic bernina 440QE ... still have quite a few triangles to do.

on another note... just got back from UCLA ER for my back/arm - arm pain was unbearable last night but they gave me something that actually got rid of the pain!! yay after tons of tests... figured at my age with left arm pain had to rule out heart attacks and strokes.... passed I knew it was my back!! so I do have to follow up with ortho or neuro they said..

I know I can cut and paste from old blog/thread to a new one... or I think I can - so if I keep improving I will start real soon [sorry if everything seems disjointed - I am foggy]

fromzstore - I see kiddy walkers etc - S & D or GS & GD??? looks like my house only the youngest one has grown out of all of that
Gus