View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 05:38 AM
angelarose

Originally Posted by DonnaFreak View Post
Howdy y'all :c)

I have looked at a lot of the pics on here and in the quilting magazines, and for many of them I have thought, "WOW! That's way beyond my skill level!" But here lately, whenever I look at one of those advanced pics, I can see exactly how it was done and think I could probably do it. Then I think, "WOW! That's WAAAYYYYY beyond my patience level!" So does anyone else do this, or am I just the laziest quilter around? LOL!

Donna
Donna, that's exactly how I think! You go, girl. You're not lazy and neither am I, by all means. I love to look and for the most part I figure how to do some of it if I'm that interested. Looking at a picture of a certain quilt I'll think "Oh yeah, I recognize you do this or that...circles? no way...on to the next photo." Then I slip right back into my comfort zone and sew what I love to sew. I'm not a person up for a challenge when it comes to making a quilt. My sister is the complete opposite: up for any kind of a challenge, in all aspects of her life. It's all about what makes you happy while quilting, Donna. Enjoy it. Blessings, Angela