Old 02-28-2014, 09:47 PM
Cre8tvlwyr

I'm starting to buckle down here and get the new thread started within the next few days.... I was aiming for Feb 1st!! Ah well, so I'm month late - send out the quilting posse!!!

Thanks for the tute compliments - my plan is this - I'm starting to send out PMs tonight and will actually hold off sending them to those of you who have been checking in on a regular basis. There were over 120 names on the original interest list. I would love to be able to reach them all! According to Patrice I will be limited to sending PMs to about 5-6 at a time and if I send subsequent ones too close, they will be pulled. This is apparently the way the system works to prevent abuse or hacking or online abuse.... I guess the quilting posse does exist!!!

The name of the new thread will be "Journeys with Dear Jane: Baby Janes in the making and complete"

I will post the schedule we began with but encourage anyone wanting to to please jump in regardless of how much or little they have done. Hopefully we will see some completed Baby Janes. There will also be a parallel thread linked somehow that only I will be able to post to. The only thing found here will be tutes, helpful hints and links. This way we won't have dozens of compliments and comments on lots of pages and those who want to get right down to brass tacks and don't have time to look at everything [what a shame!!] can just go to those pages. All of the tutes in this thread will either be repeated in their entirety if that is feasible, or will be linked or referenced.

Patrice will shut down this thread at that time and link to the new thread.

See you there soon!!
Gus