View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 10:47 AM
RedGarnet222
Power Poster

My oh my! Such wonderful comments everyone! Thanks so much for being so supportive. I don't know if you can tell of not but there are three different reds in the quilt. All of this was from my stash I bought in preparing for three black and whites I have planned to make.

I had such a hard time thinking on what to make for her. She is a person who really doesn't care for quilts if they only have squares in it. I finally remembered the table runner I had made her that she loved (even used!) and went with those colors. I shared the picture of it last year in case you want to see it.

The one thing that made it a pill was the seams all had to be pressed open to distribute the bulk. I felt like I was making two tops by the time I finished. LOL...

I am so very glad you all like it. Like someone said it really is pretty plain. I need to decide if I will quilt it or send it to my LAQ. I guess I should see how long her list is and if she can get it finished on time for me. That will be the deciding factor.

Thanks again for the laughs and wonderful comments.