View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 04:46 AM
romanojg

If the machine has been previously used, no matter how short of a time frame, its considered used. They said it had been used by a few people. I bought my Viking machine and it was classified as used because it had been taken out of the box to be used at the convention by professionals learning new techniques. When I checked the machine where it shows how much its been used, it showed 1 minute. Meaning it was set up but not really used. I got over a 5000 savings, plus classes plus the same warranty that you get from a new machine plus the bag and roller cart, which are the top of the line bags, not the regular red ones. I wouldn't pay more for a machine and if they are being like this, I wouldn't trust them to give you free classes or offer you support unless you pay for it. I'd drive the 2.5 hours if this is the machine you want. Then for the classes, just plan on making a day of it when you get there. Most days it takes me 45 min to get to my dealers and then some days when I go for classes after work, with rush hour traffic, it takes me over an hour but it is worth it. Mine is also an emb machine so I take full advantage of classes offering new techniques. Good luck.