View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 05:05 AM
nanna-up-north

Missgigglewings.... what a fun looking quilt. I've never done one of those before but I can understand why the clip,clip,clip of the edges could get to be a struggle. I feel that way when I take off paper from paper piecing. But someone is gong to love, love, love it..... congrats on the finish.

Nena, Toot, Toot..... ringing the bell for you.... what a nice quilt. I do love quilts like yours that have a repeat of a pretty block. And that block took some time, didn't it? Lovely.... looks so cozy to snuggle under. Bravo!

Rhonda Lee- I'm feeling kinda dumb.... don't know what an Orca quilt is but I'm sure it is a beauty. And any quilt can give you the doldrums at times. I think every quilt I make makes me a little frustrated at some point.... and I want to quit. So, I get on here or on the therapy thread and say, HELP... I need a little encouragement and like majic, all my QB buddies cheer me over the slump and on to the finish. So, I'm doing the same for you. You can do it.... you've gotten this far,..... it's close to being finished and you're going to love it..... And, I'm not just saying all that. It's true. I know it's true because it happens for me and many others.... You go, girl... it's getting closer to a finish with every stitch.