Old 03-15-2014, 07:40 AM
fabric lover

Default apologies and pictures

I am so very sorry that I wasn't able to post. I've been in hospital tha last 8 days because of a staphylococ infection. I had a blather infection a couple of weeks ago that went to my kidneys as well. It seemed to be over after antibiotica, but 8 days ago I got a terrible pain in my kidney area and high feaver. I was taken to the emergency and had to stay in hospital till this morning. The first days I never thought of any swap, than I asked a friend to send my swaps. But she didn't manage to get to my files in the PC.
I can't go to the PO today, and they are closed on sundays, so first thing monday morning the parcel to my SP will be on its way.

But, now for the happy news LOL, I wasn't even home for 10 min. this morning when the doorbel rang and the postman delivered a parcel.
And not just any parcel. Just look at the pictures! Thank you so much Darlene (sewdamncute), it couldn't have come at a better moment. I absolutely love everything, you really spoiled me to bits.

I received: a beautiful fabric with flowers that is going to be a cover for my garden chair cushion (sorry the pictures don't show the vibrant colors)
Lovely owl fabric, iron on owl deco, and owl flower pot hanger , an owl pincushion (?),but I don't want to stick pins in him, too painfull LOL, gorgeous owl buttons, 2 stilletto's (very thoughtful), a pottery mini vase that I used for the picture with the stilleto's in it :-)), 2 patterns, and I don't have to copy the 'sewingroom' pattern because it's iron on, yeahhh, love to try that. A bobbinholder (didn't have one), yarn I'll use to knit a small scarf/collar, 'spring'green yarn,
A fabulous bag made from a denim skirt ( I think), love the panel on front and the pockets on the back. It's perfect for my fruit and veggie market visits. And a cute pouch/purse. It's both so beautifully made, esp.the purse must have been very fiddly!. And a chocolat with caramel bar, which I put in the back of a cupboard, not to be touched till my diabetes is behaving itself (was of the chart because of the infection). But I will enjoy it (a lot!!! LOL).
And finally Amy, she loved the little squicky ball .
Thank you Darlene, it'll all be used and enjoyed.
Attached Thumbnails marchswap2.jpg   marchswap3.jpg   marchswap4.jpg   marchswap5.jpg   marchswap6.jpg  

marchswap1.jpg