View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 05:08 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by VivianW View Post
I have a Viking designer SE Purchased new when they came out many years ago. Has less than 5 hours on it! I'm afraid of it and never learned to use it. Have never loaded the things I purchased on it. Have the 3D professional, endless embroidery hoop, quilters kit III, mega hoop, never opened any of the boxes. I think they are up to like the 5th version now???? Would this be for someone like me that has an EM but doesn't know anything?
What you need is some classes or someone willing to help you along at home. The software won't get you going, the more you do the more you'll want to do and that's how you do it. Start off with practice pieces and don't worry if they don't turn out just start doing them. I also have 5D Pro and don't plan on upgrading mainly because I haven't learned how to do alot in 5 so why upgrade yet. It doesn't have to be at a viking shop, there are some places that will accept any machine. My viking shop does, so does our Sew n Vac store, just look around and see if you can find someone to help you get over your fear and then you'll be off and won't be able to learn as fast as you want. Good luck