View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 01:23 PM
Elisabrat

Rhonda my dear don't you worry about those shop owners. I have personally spent 60.00 and looked and looked again at my fabric. REALLY? 5 yrds? it fit in on hand! I know they do that all day long too so I don't feel bad at all. I am trying hard at not buying or if I do not much. I had to pick up some easter because I run a swap here for easter/spring swappers and well not everyone ever sends. So a yard is a good thing to have to cut and toss in a so sorry package. Phew. I have been superbly good.. for me. I am so tired of shopping it feels good to use up some of what I have. I cut into my scraps and darned! I still have so many to go! I could make several scrap quilts before I ever finished that stuff. Didn't even touch the black or white pile.. so many so little time! I am working on UFO's. Yup, goal of this year is to finish them all up. period. I will work on one and only one new quilt. The rest will be ufo's. so far three down. I am no where near as fast as another person but slow and steady still .. finishes the race