View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 02:12 PM
Katia

I have a super important question, at least it is to me. I am looking to buy a new embroidery machine. Or at least new to me. I already have a Bernina 650 Deco and a Viking +1. Both work fine, but only have a small field and I have to go through the hassle of downloading designs to floppy then to the little memory thing with a magic box, then to the machine. It is such a pain. So I want something newer and modern.

I have been looking at the Janome MC 11000 SE and think that is what I want. But then I read bad reviews about them. So now what? I would love to spend the thousands it would cost to get a new Bernina top of the line, but I just can not do it. Maybe if I win the lotto or even a jackpot on a slot machine, but not right now. And I do not want payments. So something new or used between 2 and 3000, is my budget.

I need opinions and ideas. It seems the more I look the more confused I get. The reason I like the Janome is the Acufil system and the ability to quilt in the hoop. I think that would be great. So let me have it. What do you all think?