View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 08:37 PM
annieshane

I am really trying to decide to move my things around. We have a formal dining which is actually the former living room. Our den is huge and would make a wonderful studio. It has concrete floor with beautiful laminate/vinyl flooring and lots of natural light and fireplace. All my sewing and long arm is in the single garage. All electrical outlets on one wall so extension cords are a nightmare. I do love my dining room but use it mostly for holidays and occasionally for birthday. Then I go back to the garage/sewing room and look at all the things along the wall and cringe at thought of moving all that mess. I have been thinking of doing away with formal dining and moving the den into the now dining room. Your comments of relocating just the long arm are also very interesting. I have so many wonderful memories in my large rooms of times when my expanded family was very large. We had room for everyone in den and dining room. Yet when just my husband and i are here we live in half the den and pass through the dining room to the coat closet. My DH says whatever I want to do is ok with him. He is wonderful!!!

E former