View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 07:11 PM
cricket_iscute

That sounds like so much fun! As it happens, I will be at the Vermont Quilt Festival, taking classes, volunteering, and seeing the show. If all you are doing is seeing the show, you won't need to know that the classes have been moved.

You'll love Keepsake. Have you ever been there? Take the bolts from which you wish to buy fabric and organize them by how much fabric you want, in other words, one pile for one yard each, one pile for 2 yards, each, etc. You won't believe how efficient and helpful these folks at Keepsake are.

If I were you, I'd carry a lunch both days, or get someone to bring bread, someone peanut butter, jelly, fruit, etc. You won't want to waste time at either place. You can find places to eat, inside or outside at Champlain Valley Expo (VQF) and out on the porch at Keepsake. No matter how much time you have at either place, it is never enough!

Oh, you might see if Keepsake has a booth at VQF (vqf.org) because, if they do, they may be giving away coupons for use when stopping at the shop. Also, there might be a Keepsake coupon in your VQF bag that you get when you register.

There are bathrooms and food easily available at the VQF show, and food close to the show on the streets nearby, but not much available at Keepsake.

Cricket