View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 06:45 AM
nanna-up-north

You all are getting busy again.... Yeah!! UFOs finished.... Yeah!! Toot, Toot.... Clang, Clang.... the horns are tooting and the bells are clanging for Coopah and Deedum.....

Coopah, You're not the only one that gets giddy when you finish quilts.... and lovely quilts they are. I'm liking that teal and coral star bunches and the blue scrappy is super. Congrats! I've gotten 3 UFOs done so far this year.... and had to put things on hold till I get a baby quilt and a lap quilt done that I've promised. But, I'll be back on task soon.... maybe next week already. So, we won't smack you if you need to jump off the UFO train for awhile.... but come back aboard quickly... we need to keep our train full, you know.

Deedum, what can I say? Three quilts?? Are you trying to show all of us up or what? Really cute quilts.... any baby would love them. I have to say my favorite is the lime green with the stripes.... and the swirl quilting that shows up so nicely on the back..... well, super.... job well done.