View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 12:38 PM
caspharm

Originally Posted by w1613s View Post
I have fallen in love with 3M's Command brand hangers. There is the version that has metal hooks and another version that the packaging talks about hanging pictures and such things. Take a look at the "hanging pictures" version. You will have to use more than one package to get your design wall up BUT the Command product really works. You can take the hangers off the wall, door, whatever whenever you want to and I have never experienced any damage on the wall, door, cabinet, etc. finish. Heaven knows I have tried these products mightily (sewing room, hanging brooms, etc., pictures, hanging project ideas, and the way I started - our rv. Horizontal room in an rv is almost nil. Vertical room is another story.) But I have probably over made my point.

I also appreciate the fact that there are refill strips available for the hangers that have metal hooks.

Anyway, a nifty product that "delivers."

P
I agree that they work well. I have the large (72 x 72) "Cheryl's Design wall" and was leaning it against the wall when my DH and I decided to try hanging it from the wall. We used 2 of the 3# hooks and it works beautifully. My only complaint is that the design wall is too small for my quilts. I currently have one on the wall, but it is only the center.

One thing we did do to all for that is center it on the wall so I have some space right and left and below.
Attached Thumbnails p1020429.jpg