View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 08:13 AM
Dina

Mine is the one that ManiacQuilter2 mentioned, as being too small. Mine is insulation board (with pink panther guy on back) covered in Warm and Natural that is duck taped to it. It leans agains my closet door, as mine has to be portable. But it is too small because I cut off the top two feet of the 4 x 8 foot piece. (My husband told me I would regret it, and he was right, darn it!!)

I don't have wall space for a larger one....but....my sister built a quilt studio and she put up 3 of those 4x8 boards, right together on one wall. I thought she was making it too large at the time, but now I envy it. I am not sure how she attached the 3 boards, but she used glue to attach the Warm and Natural and then put wood trim around all of it. Works very well.

I am very happy using Warm and Natural batting. Everything sticks, unless it is too heavy, and that is when pins work. I don't even try to get the threads off the Warm and Natural. They just add a touch of reality to the room, and my fabric sticks right on top of those threads anyway.

Enjoy your new room. It sounds wonderful!!

Dina