View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 05:30 PM
jaba

As for my making 2 blocks, some of you said "do you want to do 2"? So I hope you remember that you were making 2 for me also. If not that's okay too. Personally most of the time you have enough to make 2 and where everyone's is so different I hate to waste the fabric. If you ask for it back I make 1 and send back because I figure you are running short of fabric or want it for a pillow, a scrappy border,etc. Most generally I send you a PM and ask if you want another block from me or would you rather have the fabric. If you make me 2 blocks I would love it but I did ask for leftover's back because I won't have enough blocks without them.
Mosher I made these for you yesterday and just didn't get them posted, literally fell asleep while I was waiting for pics to upload on this board and on FB board. Been to the doctors all day and another MRI on the back so it's going to be the same if I don't get off of here. Hope to sew again tomorrow and will post. Hope these will work for you [ATTACH=CONFIG]470773[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]470774[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails dscf2005.jpg   dscf2006.jpg