View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 01:17 PM
Quilter 65

Hello, all. Here is the ribbon round:[ATTACH=CONFIG]472711[/ATTACH]

Quite the challenge because had to figure out a way to use stripe without having that seam where the blocks met and then had to figure out a way to corner it up. So it is done. Here it is with the proposed next round and I apologize to Brat because I know she will have a meltdown when she sees the cream, but just don't have any other plans for this border and can't envision one at this time. I certainly see her point. My thought is that I would use a four-inch border between the green and the snsns that would make a chevron of the red paisley and gold on the other side to butt up against the green. However, will wait to see what the next round proposal is before deciding for sure. Don't have any more border fabrics that doesn't have a lot of cream. Suggestions? [ATTACH=CONFIG]472712[/ATTACH]

Rodney, I think your center is so soft and feminine and pastel that the bright colors are a bit jarring, but that is just my observation. MamaHen, think that blue narrow stripe would be a perfect segue to the border fabric you have. Love seeing the progress and reading the discussions. So much learning to be done.
Attached Thumbnails 100_4010-small-.jpg   100_4008-small-.jpg  

Last edited by Quilter 65; 04-22-2014 at 01:19 PM.