Old 04-27-2014, 04:46 PM
spartan quilter

Gus~thanks for the comments about my quilting. I have never done hand quilting in my life, but I have done embroidery, and figured that I could wing it from there. I know that when I look back at the first blocks I quilted, it is a good thing that they are all sewn together, or I would probably replace them.

I am a little late in posting this week, but with Easter, running around, and hubby getting sick again, I only have 2 triangles to post this week. I did get a second kite made, but not quilted yet, so it will go into next week's posting.
The first is TR 12 and that leaf was a definite challenge, as most of the blocks are, but it is done, if not perfect. Fine for me.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]473306[/ATTACH]

The next one is TR 13, and now I have all the TR triangles done, so I will begin working on RS & LS triangles, going down 5 rows to match the rows that I have done.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]473307[/ATTACH]
I have so enjoyed looking at the blocks posted, so keep posting. Have a good week, everyone.
Attached Thumbnails 2014-april-2-dj-triangles-001.jpg   2014-april-2-dj-triangles-002.jpg