View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 12:23 PM
Elisabrat

I love that pink in the center! and those quilts all those quilts!!!! are amazing I love this forum. It has provided me with such a fun learning adventure and its really nice to see a few of both of our rounds used as well as a ton of your own rounds! makes me go.. I need to do that one and this one.. and of course a bit of that would look great on..

Turning your quilt into a rectangle is easy. There are so many options open to you. You can do a 2.5 inch round or a 4.5 inch round on the sides and a 6.5 inch round on the top. say if its a set of blocks.. you can do one or two 2.5 inch blocks on the sides but a triple stack on top and bottom. another options is to do a small round of say two strips on the sides but do a couple rounds top and bottom. Instantly your quilt gets longer real fast. so it can turn form a square into a rectangle. Its all up to you. This time I will turn mine into a rectangle too so it can fit on my grand child's bed. so single row on the side and triple on the top and bottom for me. I am excited to show you what I made on my first excursion with the 20 block grand disaster. great blocks lol just not right for my quilt. I will be a bit late posting pictures of my second adventure due to moving on the 1st. running out of time and energy!