View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 05:20 AM
Quilter 65

Emma and Jaba, I keep trying to break myself of the bigger is better (and needless to say, cheaper) syndrome, but I am kind of tall. All my life, I have hung over the standard couch or bed, my wrists have stuck out of the sleeves of "regular" blouses, my ankles have shown when wearing jeans, so I AM going to have quilts that cover both ends of me if I want them to. I was so thankful when someone started breaking it into short, medium, and tall, I can buy things that fit. Yeah! The last one I took to the LAQer was 94 x 104 or thereabouts.

Jaba, you are so busy that I am not sure when you would practice, but I guess it takes that to maintain growth. I think having a longarm would be so great, but not sure about the work to load, etc. My back doesn't like some things any more. I really would like to finish one that I have started. Maybe someday,,,, Have the machine back as of last evening and will get to work soon. Have a wedding present to finish (shoot, start) before June 1. So it may have to wait until that is done. Cut out three more projects while waiting for the machine, and the garden isn't planted..