Old 05-17-2014, 05:04 AM
deranged_damsel

GOODMORNING Ladies

oooohhh goodness.... I have just been too busy to sit down! let alone find a peaceful moment to sit down and write a bit.

I took the bunny hutch outside to give it a good cleaning from the winter... and started taking it apart and soon had a big old pile of nothing Bunnies are in a travel crate and none too happy about it... we will see how much they LOVE their new home when I FINALLY have time to finish it

End of School!!!! I sound like a broken record... Alice Cooper! LOL My dd is finished! ds has a few days more. they BOTH have finished with 97% to 100% on their final tests

We got several inches more of snow! I dont think I will have time for tomato planting this year.... I have shrubs and trees to do right away

We did ds birthday and all of the fun stuff that goes along with that! he had a good time I think

My refrigerator died last week so we drove over to sears (two hours away) and picked up a new one... also a new gas range followed me home we swapped out the fridge.. but havent has time to move stove in yet.

This coming weekend Im going to go see my Mom for a few days. and QUILT!!! Im excited it has been soooo long since we sat down together and sewed

My cat disappeared I thought I lost her... even taked to the kids about the possibility of her not coming home a week later she came home!!! I was so relieved I CRIED. soooo we are probably expecting kittens this summer that will be fun for the kids I think! I think Kitty missed me too! yesterday she brought me a kangaroo rat as big as her head.. still alive and dropped it in the kitchen at my feet so proud of herself

YES Dh and I are doing OK. it is SO much WORK and ALOT of talking.... exhausting! but I think we are getting somewhere
I convinced him to take me and the kids on Vacation next month. I want to take them to Yellowstone

Have a good one ladies!!!!!